Series of shots achieved through training in digital compositing at the NAD Centre – Montreal – Quebec.
- Signature: Motion Graphics made in the 3D environment of Nuke. (Photoshop & Nuke).
- Shot1 Duplication: compositing, rotoscoping, color, object deletion, adding shadow and reflection. (Nuke).
- Shot2 Alice Intro: tracking, editing manual tracking, shirt replacement to remove the shadow of the cameraman, the light striking the top right corner of the frame. (Photoshop & Nuke).
- Shot3 Bus Shelters: 3D modeling, texture, tracking, delete trackers. (Maya, PFTrack, Photoshop & Nuke).
- Shot4 Alien: pass compositing CG subsurface scattering, color, integration. (Nuke).
- Shot5 Robot: tracking, denoise, CG compositing pass, colorimetry, integration. (PFTrack & Nuke).
Shot of Alice is a production of Scylla Film.
Concept, Animation, Modeling Alien:
- Julie Joannotéguy
- Olivier Nadeau
- Marc-Antoine Desjardins
Robot Modeling and Animation:
- Jeremy Lambolez
- Robert Quinn
- Aronas – “Happy Song”